Suelo cheninblanc

Chenin Blanc, Enlightenment Mountain 2016

Suelo Farmers

Enlightenment Mountain is located on the Talmage bench in Mendocino County on a sandy loam soil. It was planted in 1978 on St. George root stock. This 4 acre block of Chenin Blanc is owned and farmed by Buddhist monks. Four hours before pressing, it was foot crushed in the field then finished in the winery with native yeast fermentation. Then we aged the wine in 75% neutral oak barrels and the other 25% in stainless steel barrels for 11 months. CCOF certified organically grown and dry farmed. 250 cases produced. 100% Chenin Blanc

Country:
USA
Region:
Mendocino County
Appellation/ava:
Enlightenment Mountain
Vineyard designation:
Buddha's Dharma Vineyard
Vintage:
2016
Wine type:
White
Grape:
Chenin Blanc
Size:
750 mL

Geek Out

Aging:
75% neutral oak barrels, 25% stainless steel (11 months)
Viticulture:
Organic
Alcohol percentage:
13
Closure:
Cork

Reviews

Other Wines By This Producer